Musical Lion Walker
Baby’s actions make fun things happen—helping baby discover cause & effect. And there’s a peek-a-boo mirror for self-discovery, too! Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
Age: 6–36 months
Spin, flip, press! Lots of busy hands-on activities help strengthen fine motor skills!
Lights, music and hands-on fun stimulate baby’s developing senses of sight, sound and touch!
Balance & Coordination
Sitting up for play, or standing, walking and pushing the lion along, helps baby develop balance and coordination, too!
Lights, dance and music play as baby pushes lion along, encouraging baby to walk.
And more …
- Two “grow with me” ways to play
- Light-up nose & musical piano keys
- Bat-at rollerball ears & cute clacker-bead toes
- Mirror with peek-a-boo flip page
- Colourful spinning dial & slider butterfly